This posting is not my resume, though I will be happy to send you mine. E-mail or call me. Tell me where to send my resume.
Subjects extensively written about and photographed, in order of the personal satisfaction derived from the experience:
1. people: “characters,” executives, politicians, artists and poets.
2. businesses and organizations
3. history, including articles and photos for the travel media
4. business and community events
5. contemporary and historic aviation, including airlines
Media experience includes
1. commercials for radio and print
2. feature articles for national, state and local newspapers and periodicals
3. newsletter design, writing, proofreading and production
4. web page text writing, editing and photography
5. news release writing and distribution
6. speech writing for political candidates
Public speaking experience includes
1. lecturing about aviation history, accompanied by slide shows
2. reciting my own poetry and that written by Vachel Lindsay to civic organizations and
3. performing my songs and traditional folk songs, accompanying myself on
six and 12-string guitar
4. leading clients through self-help seminars using mixed media
5. substitute teaching to middle school and high school students
Sought today: full time or part time employment that engages my ability as a communicator and facilitates my professional growth as a writer, photographer and editor.
Where I’d like to be five years from now: assigning stories to reporters while covering major stories myself.
Where I’d like to be five hours from now: sharing a carton of butter pecan ice cream and a
bottle of fruity Shiraz or Cabernet Sauvignon with a very good friend.
For more information about me,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org